Please note that you need to book your own accommodation, unless you are an invited speaker or you have been told that you have been selected for student funding.
Several hotel and hostel rooms have been pre-reserved in different hotels/hostels at a discounted price for the participants of the workshop. The discount applies from Tuesday, November 27, 2018 to Saturday, December 1, 2018, and is given on a first come first served basis. Please find more information below, and note that the deadline for getting discounted prices may vary between hotels.
A mandatory tourist tax of a few CHF/day may not be included in the prices below. It often provides free transporation in the Lausanne area.
- Rue Grand-Saint-Jean 18, Lausanne (downtown Lausanne)
- Single room: 130 CHF/night. Breakfast, VAT and services included.
- Double room: 170 CHF/night. Breakfast, VAT and services included.
- Please book referring to the name of the workshop by October 31.
Swiss Tech hotel
- Route Louis Favre 10b, Ecublens (right by the EPFL campus)
- Single or double room: 125 CHF/night
- Tourist tax is not included
- Breakfast can be added for 13 CHF/day
- Please book using the code NEUROTOP18 by October 16.
Lausanne Guest House (read important information below!)
On 12 September we were unfortunately informed that the Lausanne Guest House has changed owners and will no longer be a hostel, but rather a hotel. We are currently negotiating a deal with the new management. However, it might not be at all comparable with our previous deal.
If you are looking for a budget option, we suggest that you look at the Lausanne Youth Hostel Jeunotel below. In addition to the offer below they also have a few double and triple rooms available on their website. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Lausanne Youth Hostel Jeunotel
- Chemin du Bois-de-Vaux 36, Lausanne
- Bed in mixed/female/male dormitory with 4 beds: 37 CHF/night, breakfast included
- Some single rooms are also available for between 33 and 63 CHF/(person·night)
- Please book referring to the name of the workshop or using the code NEUROTOP2018 by
September 15November 1.